Monday, 18 February 2013

Finally feeling better!

Hello everyone! I hope you guys had a great Valentines Day. I know I did! My fiance surprised me in bed with a huge bouquet of flowers. So sweet of him :) I hope you all had equally as great days!


And all in pink! He sure pays attention :)

As some of you know, I've been a bit sick these last couple weeks. Conveniently around the time I created my blog. So I'm just getting around to the first 'real' entry now! It's been driving me crazy being cooped up in the house, but I finally got out yesterday to Bellingham and found some adorable things!


I pretty much hit the Fenton Hobnail jackpot yesterday! The little cranberry opalescent vase is my favorite! Totally fits with my current pink obsession. The rest is beautiful as well. I adore milk glass as well, as you will come to learn! All in all, a great find!


I also found a little friend for my larger Anchor Hocking lace edge compote dish, also known as Old Colony. I was so excited to find it's miniature, and they look totally adorable together!


My last picture for today is this beautiful Jeannette 'Cubist' depression glass bowl from the late 20's, early 30's that my mother gave me the other day. It's my first piece of depression glass and I love it to bits. It may or may not have started a huge obsession for me. I think I need the whole collection now :)

That's all for today! Have a great vintage-filled week everyone! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment