Thursday, 7 February 2013

And this is how it all began..

First and foremost, welcome to my new blog! 
I guess I should start by telling you about myself. My name is Leanne, I'm 23 years old. I live with my fiance and my cat on the top of a mountain in a little town called Chilliwack. I've been around antiques and all things vintage ever since I can remember. I was raised by my grandma who pretty much owns only antiques. I used to be embarrassed by it, but as the years passed, I came to love and respect it. Now, as you can see, I've got a vintage addiction of my own! Anything beautiful, vintage and pink is sure to win my heart. I also love cooking, anything cute and DIY and makeup. Pretty typical girly stuff! You'll see a little bit of all of that on here in the coming weeks!

Again, welcome to my blog, and I look forward to connecting with some great new people with the same interests as me! 


- Leanne


PS: Feel free to 'Like' my facebook page at the top right of my blog. I've recently started a cute little shop, full of adorable vintage treasures! Go take a peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment